Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

64bit QV, 32 bit office --- "Error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM014, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application"

HI,

I have installed 64bit QV Personal Ed, 64bit Windows 7 and 32bit Ms Office. When I open  Script Editor and loads Ms Access file thru ODBC Connect and select MS Access Database it gives an error

"Error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM014, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application"

Is there any solution without cahnging Ms office to 64bit version? Becase I have an excel add-in that works only on 32-bit version. So I dont want to lose that add-in also.

Also I have designed a QV app on 64bit QV version, if I moved to 32bit QV, would it work on it?

Please advise.

Thanks and regards

Shoaib Ahmed

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shoaib

Please check the box at the botton left corner called "Force 32 bit" and it should work fine as it did for me

thanks

faiq