Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to change the scale when zooming on an histogram

Hello everybody,

I'm a brand new user of Qlikview, and I already have some questions.

I work for a car rental company. In one table, I have all my rentals. In another one, I have a calendar. In that calendar, I have the day, the week, the month and the year of the rental (4 different fields).

I made an histogram where you can see how many rental I have by year and by month.

When I zoom on 1 or 2 moth, I want the histogram to show results by week, and when I zoom on one or two week, I want to see the results by day.

How is that possible ?

Regards,

T.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bmesolutions
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi what you want is a drill down,  when you have the dimensions tab up near the bottom there is a button that says Edit Groups - Go into that and create a drill down off Month, Week and Day  then use that as the dimension in the chart and when one month is selected then the weeks will display and when one week is selected the days will display

View solution in original post

3 Replies
bmesolutions
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi what you want is a drill down,  when you have the dimensions tab up near the bottom there is a button that says Edit Groups - Go into that and create a drill down off Month, Week and Day  then use that as the dimension in the chart and when one month is selected then the weeks will display and when one week is selected the days will display

bmesolutions
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

bmesolutions
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II