Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get image from the column, containing image format rows???

HI Qlikies,

Below attached is a image of a listbox containing image format(i.e.jpeg files)..

Now i want these rows to be displayed in my QVW...like when i click on any of the row in the column(i.e.., in the listbox) i should get the corresponding image file i mean it has to display the corresponding image...

Hope u gt me??

Reply is greatly appreciated..!! Pls help

Thanking you,

darkyabc

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RedSky001
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

the images are out of QVW file know?

The .jpg files are not embedded, if that's what you mean.

But i wanted them to display within QVW file when i click on any of the listbox options..!!

The images do display when you click on a listbox value.

You'll have to explain yourself more clearly, (with less exclamation marks) if you'd like further help.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
RedSky001
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

On the list box right click > Properties > Presentation > change the drop down Representation to Image.

You haven't put any folder's in your path name so they will need to be in the same folder as the .qvw

Not applicable
Author

no its not coming..!!

what i want is when i click on any row of listbox it shud display the image corresponding to theselection i did as listbox is having jpeg files in it..!!

RedSky001
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Open the attachment and save the conents to a folder than open the .qvw file to see how this works.

Mark

Not applicable
Author

But i wanted them to display within QVW file when i click on any of the listbox options..!!

RedSky001
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

The .jpg files are not embedded, if that's what you mean.

The images do display when you click on a listbox value.

You'll have to explain yourself more clearly, (with less exclamation marks) if you'd like further help.

Not applicable
Author

ohh thats what i mean.. thank you..!!

RedSky001
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Please mark my answer as correct