Full Time BI Developer/Admin (Qlikview)
Arrow Electronics, Inc.
At present, we have an excellent Full Time opportunity for a BI Developer / Admin in our Englewood, CO location.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies, and demonstrate solid skills in analyzing and decomposing business processes. This individual must have good communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other BI team members on the definition, construction and deployment of reports, dashboards, metrics and analytic components within a dynamic and high profile Business Intelligence environment.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administering Qlikview 11 Server
- Setting up and managing security using Active Directory
- Develop and Deploy Qlikview Dashboards
- Manage daily Qlikview jobs that update QVD files and Dashboards
- Performance Tuning, Setup and Configuration related to Qlikview
- Interacting with business users to ensure that Dashboards are delivered and deployed in a timely manner.
- Recommending and Implementing best practices for Qlikview Dashboard and QVD development, sizing and configuration
- Documenting Qlikview environment
- Responding to users regarding access privileges and questions about data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Qlikview Administration and Dashboard development.
- Ability to effectively assist with user support / reporting community questions and inquiries
- Ability to organize and execute formal training in a group setting when needed.
- Strong SQL Skills is a must
- Qlikview Developer and Administration Experience is a must
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Experience with Qlikview 11 SR2
- Previous experience working for a large public corporation
Please email your resume to email@example.com . Only interested Candidates need apply .
About Arrow Electronics:
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2011 sales of $21.4 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 120,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 390 locations in 53 countries.
Company URL: http://www.arrow.com/