Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview error messages

Hi,

I'm new to qlikview, and I have been asked by my manager to investigate and resolve error messages that are emailled to our support box everyday.

Error 1

The task "TGSL Daily Performance TEST Yearly.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:

07/12/2012 07:00:42 Error The task "TGSL Daily Performance TEST Yearly.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: stringToUnescape at System.Uri.UnescapeDataString(String stringToUnescape) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.GetFileName(String path) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Error 2

The task "ActiveQuote Performance.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:

07/12/2012 07:00:01 Error The task "ActiveQuote Performance.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: stringToUnescape at System.Uri.UnescapeDataString(String stringToUnescape) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.GetFileName(String path) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Would someone be able to help me interpret what these messages mean?

Many Thanks

Dan

0 Replies