Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Extract reports to Excel and Schedule Reporting

Hi All,

I have been tasked with setting our regular reporting suites to be automated, but aI'm having a spot of trouble.

I have downlaoded the trail version of NPrinting as everyone suggests this to be the best product for exporting Qlikview reports and allows scheduled tasks.  Two problems I have spotted straight away:

- Filters can only be applied once per report - this means that if I use a table to display data from this month, and then on another page use the same table to display data from last month, I will have to create another report and merge the two.

- When setting my xls template, we need to have tables (as images) displayed in line, i.e. one long table on the left, and three shorter tables in line with it on the right.  With the template set up as such, the bottom two reports on the right get displayed below where table one finishes.

Does anybody either have another suggestion for software, or a solution to my two issues above?

Many thanks,

Lee

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Alternatively, is there something out there which allows you to schedule Qlikview to run a Macro you have built into the module?

Cheers