6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 11:31 AM by Dennis Hoogenboom RSS

    Top 20 % Costumers and top 20 % products

    Dennis Hoogenboom

      Dear Specialists,

       

      I would like to divide my customers and products into 4 quarters. Based on Sum(Sales):

       

      Group1. Top 20% Costumers and the top 20% products.

      Group2. Top 20% Costumers and the other 80% products

      Group3. Other 80% Costumers and the top 20% products.

      Group4. Other 80% Costumers and the other 80% products

       

      All connected to my selection (so flags creation in the loading script is not an option)

       

      See for more information the attached Qlikview document.

       

      Thanks for your time.

      Dennis.