To improve the performance of Qlikview follow this
- Load only required fields remove unused fields from data model, so that the qlikview file is automatically reduced
- Truncate Time part in date fields, if time is not used in your dashboard.
- Load only required data, ie., if your users analyse only past 3 years data, then load only latest 3 years data instead of loading entire data.
- Do all the calculations required in script itself, insteady dynamically at runtime.
- Avoid using If, try using set analysis.
- Don't display all the charts at once in dashboard, show and hide charts based on the button clicks, so that extra time of loading hidden charts is reduced.
- By default sort the data in script itself, and in dashboard select Load Order, it is optimized one.
- Star Schema is the best data model, it reduces the number of joins.
- Sufficient RAM is required, if file size increased, consider this also if it is not possible to reduce data.
Hope this helps you.