7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2014 3:58 AM by Andrea Gigliotti RSS

Document Distribution Error

Hi,

I'm in trouble with distribution service: I'm tring to distribute one document to a named user. I've setted the specific tab, but the task fails with the following error:

The task "ldr_ServerMonitor" failed. Part of the log file follows:

20/12/2012 15:12:39       Error      The task "ldr_ServerMonitor" failed. Exception:

1. QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributeToResourcesFailedException: Distribute to resource failed. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.DscOffLineException: Failed to AddNamedUsers

at QDSMain.Support.DSCHelper.AddNamedUsers(ILogBucket logBucket, XmlDocument xml, List`1 namedUsers, FileSystemPluginHelper fileSystemPluginHelper)

at QDSMain.Support.DSCHelper.GetFileSystemSecurity(ILogBucket logBucket, FileSystemPluginHelper fileSystemPluginHelper, List`1 recipients)

at QDSMain.QlikViewServerDistributionResource.CreateSettingsBlock(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, FileSystemPluginHelper i_FileSystemPluginHelper, String i_SourceDocumentName, DateTime i_LastUpdate, DateTime i_NextUpdate, Boolean i_EventDriven, String i_Category, eDistributionFileType i_TotalDistributionFileTypeMask, FilePackageContainer i_FilePackageContainer)

at QDSMain.QlikViewServerDistributionResource.Distribute(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, DistributionRequest i_DistributionRequest)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributeStreamToResources(Int32 round, Distribution distribution, IEnumerable`1 distributionResources)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributeStreamToResources(Int32 round, Distribution distribution, IEnumerable`1 distributionResources)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributionExecution(String fileName, Document qvbDocument, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Distribution(String fileName, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Anyone can help me?

The Directory service is ok, distribute the document to all authenticated user is ok, assign the permission to a named user after the distribution in the "user document tab"  is ok too.

I don't know how to look for what is wrong...

Thanks for help!

Best regards,

Matteo