1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 9, 2013 10:21 AM by Helen Pippard RSS

Font Colour problem

Helen Pippard

Hello

I have a Pivot Table which is built where the data content is build in the script

In the expression of the table I am using set analysis to get the data items to show:

=

if

(Level3_Month='95TH CENTILE',time(Fractile({<Inline_Monthly_DataSource={ 'ED'} >} Inline_Monthly_Data_A

,0.95)/1440,'hh:mm')

Under Text Colour of the expression I am trying to establish my visual cues and show only Green and Red on 1 row and the rest of the table to remain black text and have written the following:

=

if (Level3_Month='95TH CENTILE'AND FRACTILE({<Inline_Monthly_DataSource={ 'ED'} >} Inline_Monthly_Data_A,0.95) >240,
      RGB(255, 0,0), Green

()
      )

What this is doing is turning the relevant data items red but the rest of the table in green.  However I only want to have the visual cues showing on one particular line and not the entire table

I have tried 2 further techniques to get this working but;

1) Adding in more criteria: Makes not difference

=If (Level3_Month='95TH CENTILE'

AND Level1_Month='TOTAL TIME SPENT IN A&E DEPT'

AND Level2_Month = 'NON ADMITTED'
      AND FRACTILE({<Inline_Monthly_DataSource={ 'ED'} >} Inline_Monthly_Data_A,0.95) >240,
      RGB(255, 0,0), Green

()
      )

2) Adding in an extra If statement so that all the remaining rows show black : Turns every data item black

=

If(
      if (Level3_Month='95TH CENTILE' AND Level1_Month='TOTAL TIME SPENT IN A&E DEPT' AND Level2_Month = 'NON ADMITTED'
      AND FRACTILE({<Inline_Monthly_DataSource={ 'ED'} >} Inline_Monthly_Data_A,0.95) >240,
      RGB(255, 0,0), Green()
      ),
      Black()
      )

But this just turns every data item black

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Helen

• Re: Font Colour problem
          Helen Pippard

Problem solved

the solution was 2 If statements as follows;

=

IF (Level3_Month='95TH CENTILE' AND FRACTILE({<Inline_Monthly_DataSource={ 'ED'} >} Inline_Monthly_Data_A,0.95) >240,
          RGB(255, 0,0),

IF (Level3_Month='95TH CENTILE' AND FRACTILE({<Inline_Monthly_DataSource={ 'ED'} >} Inline_Monthly_Data_A,0.95) <240,
          Green

())

)