This is the connection string I am using within the script:
[\\intranet.mfri.com\DavWWWRoot\Companies\MidwescoFilter\Metrics\Filter Metric Documents\ExchangeRates.xlsx]
As I mentioned, when I have the doc open in QlikView and I run the script it runs just fine. When I run the same script through the Management Console, I get the access denied error.
I was having this issue but I've found the solution!!
You need to make sure that you have the WebClient service installed and running on the server and the user has access to the sharepoint library.
To install the service on the server follow these steps:
- Start the Windows Server Manager.
- In the tree view, highlight the Features node.
- In the details pane, click Add Features.
- In the Add Features Wizard, check the Desktop Experience box, and then click Next.
- Click Install.
- When the Add Features Wizard has finished, click Close.
- Click Yes when promoted to restart the computer.