cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

No selection in access point

Hi All,

How are you guys doing?

I am having a problem regarding a selection feature. I have two selections on two fields in my Development server. I saved the application with the selection on.

But when I publish it, pooooof...the selections aren't there.

I tried all of this:

A. Checked/Unchecked prohibit session recovery.

B. Recreated the task

C. Made selection on other fields, even that's not working for this particular applicaiton.

But when I tried with other application, the selections are reflected in the access point.

Any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bikash

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Are you using triggers or are you just selecting the field and then saving the document? If not, set the desired selections using the Select in Field action and apply the trigger to 'On Open'. The selections will be reflected in  the Access Point.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Are you using triggers or are you just selecting the field and then saving the document? If not, set the desired selections using the Select in Field action and apply the trigger to 'On Open'. The selections will be reflected in  the Access Point.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the suggestion.

In my other applications, I have done the same thing. Saved the selection and they are working fine.

But only in this application, it's not working. Moreover I don't have any triggers set for this app.

Bikash