I can hide for sure.
But wanted to use expression to achive that result using one listbox only. Any ideas
I can toggle the variable using a button action.
I also used an expression like this in the listbox. =if(vFiscalTgl = fy_year,calendar_year,fy_year). but it changes both Calendar and Fiscal values together.
Please use the following steps to achive this:
1. Populate the field Fiscal year.
2. Right click on the Fiscal Year List box and go to the "Properties".
3. In the "General" tab you have "Field" dropdown.
4. Open this dropdown and select the last value which is "<Expression>".
5. Now enter the following formula: If(vFiscalVariable=1,[Fiscal Year],[Calendar Year])
The [Fiscal Year] and [Calendar Year] are your fields in the backend.