5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 10:04 AM by Jonathan Brough RSS

Set Analysis being ignored in one table but not another

Hi Guys,

I'm having an issue with Set Analysis on a chart where it doesn't appear to be applying the field specified.

The expression is built around 2 set analysis expressions being added;

count({$<[Financial Year] = {'$(vMaxYear)'},RowCountInbound =  {"=Skills=SkillsCheckInbound"}>}distinct CallID)

+

Sum({$<[Financial Year] = {'=$(vMaxYear)'},RowCountHist = {"= SkillsCheckHist = Skills"}>}[Calls Offered])

The first line works as expected, however the second line doesn't seem to applying the [Financial Year] = $(vMaxYear) part. Even when i cut the expression down to just;

Sum({$<[Financial Year] = {'=$(vMaxYear)'}

//,RowCountHist = {"= SkillsCheckHist = Skills"}    // Am now excluding this line just to check the Financial Year aspect

>}[Calls Offered])

it doesn't work via set analysis. However, selecting the field from a selection box gives the desired result.

I'm sure it's to do with how i've set the tables up in the load script but i cannot see where i've gone wrong.

I enclose the file, as i expect this will be easier for someone to discern by looking than explain in text. Please be aware that i've had to join 3 tables using a key to be able to get the chart to calculate correctly so please take a look at the table layout first.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Nick