Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Execution of Script Failed without hitting back any error.

Dear All,

Good Morning,

I am wondering what could be the cause of Execution of Script Failed without hitting back any error. It doesn't show any error and execution gets completed even at last it show pop up stating "Execution of Script Failed, Reload old data". Any idea or suggestion?

Best,

Shubham

3 Replies
er_mohit
Master II
Master II

using aggrigate function(mmax,min,sum) in script level without aggrgate like (order by,group by and where) to it show this type of error..

using these aggrgate function with resident function used..

and show me your script if there is no condition like this

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear Mohit,

Thanks for your reply. Since script is to long so I may not be able to send the script code. However I have checked my script aggrigate function have been used with where condition. I don't know what else can be causing the error.

Best,

Shubham

er_mohit
Master II
Master II

If you can open the QVW file you can try exporting the layout and then importing it into a new document.

If you can't open de file you should try opening it without any data, go to the start page, recently open documents, right click and select option "open without data".

try this

Using Len(field) > 0 instead of Not IsNull(field).

or

Did you try to enable log files? Maybe the you can get more details on the point where your script if failling.

To enable it, go to settings - > Document properties -> General Tab -> check 'Enable log file'

hope it helps