2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2014 12:37 AM by jagan mohan rao appala RSS

ScoreCard

Lorna Louw

Hi guys

I'm new to Scorecarding in QV.

can anyone send me a (simple!) example of a scorecard in QV.

Note, I'm not referring to a dashboard, I'm referring to a scorecard.

thank you

• Re: ScoreCard

Hello,

I have found Financial Controller Dashboard picture at Top 9 Best QlikView Examples - QlikView Marketing Intelligence Blog...

It says "What is special about this chart is that the “KPI names” are actually loaded as a dimension, allowing them to be used in a single chart element. In most QlikView dashboards these types of overviews are built manually with Text charts. I will leave it as homework to examine the load script behind the file and understand how this example is built."

As a complete novice in QV I would like to know how to approach this challange. There are two issues as I see them:

1) Business decision not to target "top level" measurement, rather its drill down i.e. Volume of complaints vs Volume of complaints related to purchase.

2) How to package this list as a part of balanaced score card report, different scorecards and KPI for different departments/individuals. It would be tremendous management effort to maintain such list through manually edited text boxes on different scorecards.

So, how do you map KPI name (as a table column) to a measurement calculated in QV?

Regards,

• Re: ScoreCard
            jagan mohan rao appala

Hi,

Check the below link for number of Qlikview dashboard demos and some files you can able to Download also

demo.qlikview.com

Regards,

Jagan.