Our client, a global investment bank are looking for a Senior QlikView Developer.
The Senior Qlikview Developer will be responsible for the technical design, configuration, and testing of the In-house Qlikview Dashboards for Finance IT and in particular MI Reporting. The Finance IT department has a Qlikview Development team, which is responsible for Qlickview Dashboard and hosting all Qlikview implementations for Finance IT.
Qlikview is being used to provide the Regulatory Reporting Business with MI Analytics Dashboard using data from the Fermat Oracle database.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with BAs and Business users to understand functional requirements
- Design and configure the Qlikview Dashboards as per business requirements
Additional responsibilities will include:
- leading and mentoring offshore Qlikview development resources
- Training production support
- Maintaining documentation
- Unit Testing code
- Logging, Investigating and Fixing Defects
Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
Maintain the client's Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with your role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE (in order of importance)
- Extensive Qlikview v10/11 Development and Server implementation experience
- Proven experience in translating Business Requirements into Technical Design documentation
- Experience of Scripting Oracle SQL
- Using TOAD/SQL Developer for testing
- Good knowledge of coding/development standards and best practices
- Experience of full IT development life cycle within Investment Banking, preferably Finance.
- An ability to collaborate with technical staff and project managers to constructively facilitate efficient and controlled delivery.
- Proactive and willing to use own initiative to resolve issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Regulatory or Counterparty Risk Reporting experience desired.
Contract: 6 Month ++
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or alternatively for other roles like this one join the GIOS Technology LinkedIn Group at: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/GIOS-Technology-Innovation-in-Recruitment-4759858?goback=%2Egna_4759858