Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create a graph table with both text and a small graph nearby?

I've tried to reproduce such a table (see attachment 1att 1 table.JPG) but in the properties of the table I cannot see the option INSERT A SMALL GRAPH (as I can see in the demo qlikview file, see screeschot).

att 2 properties.jpg

I'm using the 11th version, what problem can I have? Thanks for your help

Alessandra

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you have an expression in a pivot table or straight chart then you can choose minichart as representation and then change the settings for the minichart.

So... are you trying to do this in a pivot chart or straight chart? Other chart types don't allow minicharts

And are you trying to do this for an expression? You can't show a dimension as a minichart.

If this doesn't help, please post the document you're working on (or a small sample)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you have an expression in a pivot table or straight chart then you can choose minichart as representation and then change the settings for the minichart.

So... are you trying to do this in a pivot chart or straight chart? Other chart types don't allow minicharts

And are you trying to do this for an expression? You can't show a dimension as a minichart.

If this doesn't help, please post the document you're working on (or a small sample)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

thank you very much Gysbert, you were right. I was working on  a pivot chart, therefore it didn't allow minicharts!

very helpful

Alessandra