We're looking for a Business Analyst for our manufacturing operations in the Burlington area. Essentially we're looking for a business analyst who's willing to do technical analyses with VBA, SQL, etc.
Strong data analysis skills, including relational database skills
Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and V-lookups. VBA a plus
Data hygiene, data management, and data processing
Business Intelligence software experience. Qlikview a big plus
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Comp Sci, Engineering or Economics
2-3 years financial analysis/business analysis experience
SQL Data Warehouse Mining a plus
• Develop, enhance, re-engineer, maintain and support QlikView applications to create robust services around business requirements to inform business decision-making.
• Understand all the data that the business holds and create sustainable reporting solutions ensuring the accuracy of the data.
• Take responsibility for Management Information report design and production. Scope and prioritize work stream.
• Participate in the analysis of trends and common issues to prevent future problems.
• Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
• Liaise with IT service center to facilitate solutions where applicable and assist in data understanding i.e. schemas and data definitions.
• Work with relevant teams within the business to scope and define reporting & dashboard requirements and KPIs.
• Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, business end users.
• 5-10% travel
Salary is $60-80k