Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

use calculated data from one table in another table or chart

Hi experts,

i try to create a dynamic classification in QV for article-numbers. (selected by article-type, location, ...)

I already did the classification in a straight table and now i want to use the results for further calculations.

Is it possible to transfer the result to other tables or charts?

Or to add it to the skript?

Thanks a lot

Sebastian

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's not possible to reference data in other charts. You'll have to use the same expression in your second chart too. You could put that expression in a variable and use the variable instead in both charts.

Since you use a variable A to dynamically determine the classification it's not possible to calculate the classification in the script.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

have a look at the attached example.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

thanks for your quick answer.

Unfortunately your solution doesn't work on my original .qvw because I use accumulated values for the classification as you can see on the improved test-.qvw.

Because of that I also can't put the expression in a variable.

Best regards

Sebastian

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

thanks for your quick answer.

Unfortunately your solution doesn't work on my original .qvw because I use accumulated values for the classification as you can see on the improved test-.qvw.

Because of that I also can't put the expression in a variable.

Best regards

Sebastian

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Have a look at the application attached.

Hope this trick works.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
O11235
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Kaushik, can you please provide an explanatioin to this trick?