1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 9:18 AM by Cecilia Caporaso RSS

Problem "Dynamic distribution returned no recipients using "SAMAccountName""

Cecilia Caporaso

Hi!

I have a task defined in Servr/Publisher in order to dinamic reduce content and distribute user files, in the later case, depending on the value of a given field called "LOGIN". The task worked fine, but one day started to issue warning messages, without generating new target user files.

While the normal log used to say:

Dynamic Distribution for field LOGIN returned 1possible recipients

Searching using "SAMAccountName" using parameter "LOGIN" returned 1 results.

the latest logs say:

Dynamic Distribution for field LOGIN returned 1possible recipients

Warning Dynamic distribution returned no recipients using "SAMAccountName" using parameter "LOGIN".

I guess there's a problem with the access to active directory, but I don't know how to debug it.

Any help woul be appreciated.

Regards,

Cecilia.

• Re: Problem "Dynamic distribution returned no recipients using "SAMAccountName""
          Cecilia Caporaso

Hi!

I want to update you regarding this problem, that is solved, now. The solution was quite simple.

If you look at the System/Setup tab, there is one entry for Directory Service Connectors. Then, if you select Active Directory and Configurable LDAP options you will find user-id and password configuration (I erased the data from the image below to keep confidentiality). Well, in  our case, the user-id had changed the password without updating it in QVS. After entering the new password, the processes run as usual.

Hope it helps. Regards,

Cecilia.

AD.png