Script which i currently used:
LOAD distinct Code as vPostcode
LET AantalPostcodes = FieldValueCount('vPostcode');
FOR i = 0 to $(AantalPostcodes)-1
LET C = peek('vPostcode', '$(i)', 'TempPostcode');
'$(C)' as Code,
subfield([Response/Placemark/Point/coordinates], ',' ,1) AS Latitude,
subfield([Response/Placemark/Point/coordinates], ',' ,2) AS Longitude
FROM [http://maps.google.com/maps/geo?q=$(C),+NL&output=xml&oe=utf8&sensor=false&key=ABQIAAAAmDM9MXAc9fuktt5S3GsdNRTXWNiY2Ww2Y3H-zIQNjrA6EqkOGxRLrFhU2Z2ohjnalxL3UWgmdLbMuA] (XmlSimple, Table is [kml]);
LEFT JOIN (Postcodes)
The solution I made was getting 15.000 postcodes per day (they maximum of requests google maps has per day for retrieving coordinates), including a sleep since the speed of the requests may not be done to fast.
I cut up the postcode list in more smaller lists and each day I run one list with my script so each day I get about 15.000 coordinates ...
It takes some time, but this list wont change in time only grow ...
This was the only way since there are indeed restrictions of the amount per day and the speed of requesting.
Thanks all for thinking with me!