Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

Error when exporting Large tables from SAP via connector

Hi,

I am getting the following error when extracting BSEG table..I am using Qlikview 10 SR3 and sap connector 5.7.It was working fine two days ago but suddenly I am unable to extract Large tables.

SQL SUBSELECT * FROM BSEG WHERE BELNR IN ( SELECT BELNR FROM BKPF WHERE BLDAT >='20120101')

Error:

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA : Fetch Aborted after 241 retries.Key = TIMEOUT_READ_MEMORY

Timeout when trying to read shared buffer

It was working fine before but recently I upgraded the SAP Transports and Qlikview connector.Is this problem from Qlikview side or did someone change anything from SAP side?Any help please?

2 Replies
Not applicable

I am also getting the problem.... this is most likely a bug with version 5.7 of the connector. 

I found that if I specify the fields in the query, not use select *, AND take out all custom fields (those starting with Z), it will work. Then I can put the z fields back in, and run it again. I know this sounds crazy, I am still debugging the ABAP used for the SAP Connector to see how it's creating it's SQL statement to send to the database.

So change this:

select * from TABLEX

to this:

select c1 c2 c3 from TABLEX

now run it....

now change it to this:

select c1 c2 c3 z1 z2 .... from TABLEX

I'll keep you posted on the debug results. We may have to upgrade to 5.8. Also still investigating a possible note that would fix SAP.

update:

it appears that my first run, which failed, was run with a packet size of 20000, even thought I had it set to 5000 in the connection string. Apparently taking out the Z fields, running it, then putting them back in made the custom connect set the packet size correctly.

Not applicable

hi karthikmungi

I have same problem with you.. My BSEG has 160m+ row, and I use parameter like BufferPercentage = 2 and TimeOutFetch = 20000 or bigger, but it's still show same error.. Do you fix it yet?

rnetherton do you mean that we must join table without z field with table with z field?