cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hide/unhide shared bookmarks

Hi all,

I am pretty new to QlikView and have been assigned the task to investigate the following issue.

My company would like to have one single document that different clients can access through our company website.

The users (employees working for our customers) should have the possibility to share bookmarks with other co-workers. Obviously they should be able to share their bookmarks only with other people working for the same company.

Could someone point me to the right direction, please? Online documents, ideas worth trying, solutions, etc.
Thank you very much

2 Replies
iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

If you have QV server and appropriate settings for sharing/collaboration, in IE plug-in view go to Toolbar menu of Qlikview (where Bookmarks button, Current selection, menu buttons are), right click - Server Objects Pane, to have the pane shown on the left. If a bookmark is created it will be shown there, right click - share permissions and choose users.

In AJAX view, press Repository form the QV toolbar menu, then select Bookmark ->Properties (the gears pic)->Sharing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Iliyan,

I'll give it a go.

Cheers