Just in case anyone stumbles accross this at a later date - I've fixed it!
Set vURLStart = '[http://webstats/daily/';
Set vURLEnd = '.html] (html, ansi, embedded labels, table is @2)';
Set zStartDate = '02/04/13';
For Each User in '/group.simon_smith', '/group.debbie_jenkins', '/group.jane_white'
For zi = zStartDate To zEndDate
Let zDate = Date(zi,'YYYYMMMDD');
'$(zDate)' as Date1,
'$(User)' as User,
[ACCESSED SITE] as Site,
BYTES as Bytes,
[ELAPSED TIME] as Time
I turned off the ErrorMode to prevent the system telling me each time there wasn't a URL for a User or Date
Otherwise works perfectly!
I wish I had made a note of the posts that helped me acheive this but it just shows that a little hunting can pay off.