Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandeepprasad_j
Creator
Creator

Giving Reload and distribution tasks to the User documents

Hi Experts,

Hi,

If the server installed on your laptop.

Click on start -> all programs -> qlikview -> Qlikview enterprise management console

A browser will open.

Go to System tab ->Setup -> QlikviewServer -> click on + -> click on

QVS@ your PC Name -> Folder.

Specify the folder where you have your qlikview application.

Click on Apply button at right bottom. (Dont forgot to click on this button).

The above steps have been done sucessfully which were given by Kaushik Solanki .

But now i want to distribute the pdf through this Document which i had specified .There is no option to add reload and distribute .

Can anyone please help on this

Thanks,

Sandeep.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Sandeep

The document reload & distribute options are in the documents tab, under "source" documents. You will need to have the documents in whichever folder you have specified as your source folder.

Under the documents there are options to add tasks, clicking on this will bring you to more options to configure the task, which is more straightforward. Let me know how you get on

Regards,

Erica

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Sandeep

The document reload & distribute options are in the documents tab, under "source" documents. You will need to have the documents in whichever folder you have specified as your source folder.

Under the documents there are options to add tasks, clicking on this will bring you to more options to configure the task, which is more straightforward. Let me know how you get on

Regards,

Erica

sandeepprasad_j
Creator
Creator
Author

HI Erica,

Thanks for taking time and giving the feedback.Done with this .

Sandeep.