1 Reply Latest reply: May 17, 2013 12:47 PM by Gaurav Malhotra RSS

need for advice about optimization of script and data design

I'm trying to create table with 3 expressions,depended of start and end date(variables, depended by calednar selections). I need to aggredate for the first dimension, to devide for the second one and post text about condition of dimension (I try to use if statement here). I have values for every record and it works fine when I have something selected.It works fine when I have just 1 dimenson and 1 expression in table and nothing in current selection . But my app stoped working when I tried to clear current selections in main table with more then one expressions and more than one dimensions. It can't calculate expressions. It works fine when I my pivot table isn't fully expanded, but it doesn't work on other case. I need to show 2 and more dimensions and two and more expressions at the same table, even I haven't any current selections.What can I do to optimize the expressions?

first expression:

sum(

aggr(

if(FirstSortedValue({$<DateOcenka={'<=$(vDate1)'}>} sumOcenka,-Grupa)>0,

if(FirstSortedValue({$<DateOcenka={'<=$(vDate1)'}>} sumOcenka,-Grupa)-sum({$<DATASPayment={'<=$(vDate1)'},PaymentType={">79<82"}>} Suma_mbPayment)>0,

FirstSortedValue({$<DateOcenka={'<=$(vDate1)'}>} sumOcenka,-Grupa)-sum({$<DATASPayment={'>=$(vMinDate1)<=$(vDate1)'},PaymentType= {">79<82"}>} Suma_mbPayment)

,0),0),ClaimID

)

)

the second one:

sum(

aggr(if(

FirstSortedValue({$<DateOcenka={'<=$(vDate1)'}>} sumOcenka,-Grupa)>0,

sum({$<DateOfregresiPayment={'<=$(vDate1)'},PaymentTypeReg={">79<82"}>} Suma_mbRegress)

),ClaimID)

) -

sum(

aggr(if(

FirstSortedValue({$<DateOcenka={'<=$(vDate1)'}>} sumOcenka,-Grupa)>0,

sum({$<DATASPayment={'>=$(vMinDate1)<=$(vDate1)'},PaymentType={">79<82"}>} Suma_mbPayment)

),ClaimID)

) 

=

if(FirstSortedValue({$<DateOcenka={'<=$(vDate1)'}>} sumOcenka,-Grupa)=0,'stage1',

if(FirstSortedValue({$<DateOcenka={'<=$(vDate1)'}>} sumOcenka,-Grupa)-sum({$<DATASPayment={">=$(vMinDate1)<=$(vDate1)"},PaymentType= {">79<82"}>} Suma_mbPayment)>0, 'stage2',

if(FirstSortedValue({$<DateOcenka={'<=$(vDate1)'}>} sumOcenka,-Grupa)-sum({$<DATASPayment={">=$(vMinDate1)<=$(vDate1)"},PaymentType= {">79<82"}>} Suma_mbPayment)<=0, 'stage3'

)

)

)

. I have attached the database schema for furthermore information.