Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make same filter single select on one sheet and multi select on another sheet

Hi everyone ,

I have a filter "Year" on two sheets , I want to make it multiselect on one sheet where as single select on other sheets , I have written these macros which I am running over sheet activation , "makeYearSingle" where I want to make year single select and "makeYearMultipleSelect" where I want to make it multiselect , but they are not working , can anyone address the problem ???

Sub makeYearSingle

set sheet=ActiveDocument.ActiveSheet

set objProperties=sheet.GetSheetObject("LB19").GetProperties

objProperties.AlwaysOneSelectedValue=true

End Sub

Sub makeYearMultipleSelect

set sheet=ActiveDocument.ActiveSheet

set objProperties=sheet.GetSheetObject("LB11").GetProperties

objProperties.AlwaysOneSelectedValue=false

End Sub

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you're using QV11 you can create alternate states and assign the different alternate states to the different sheets. You can then apply selections to the separate alternate states so in one sheet (alternate state X) you select one year and in the other sheet (alternate state Y) you select multiple years. You can use Select in Field actions assigned to a button (or text box) to do that. Macro's are not needed. If you still want to use macro's you'll have to figure that out yourself. I have no idea if alternate states can be used in macro's.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gysbert...