2 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2013 5:34 AM by Tresesco B RSS

    Development License

    Tresesco B

      i have test server and production server. i have some doc cals and some named cals. here my understanding is - to develop application and deploy it, i should have one named cal from production server. that means with one named cal against my user id, i would be able to test and develop applications in the test server. while in test server, the applications would be watermarked. and the same application moved to production, would not have the watermark. request to correct me if i am wrong.


      Basically i want to know what i would require to take over from vendor as an admin.