0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2013 2:08 AM by realresourcing RSS

QlikView Role for leading bank in Bangalore!

Hi,

One of the leading top tier investment banking clients who reported a profit of 6 Billion Dollars is looking for Qlikview Developers for Bangalore location.

The Opportunity:

The individual would be responsible developing applications best utilized to logically align data using Qlikview as the Business Intelligence tool.

Technical Skills:

· 3+ in SQL Server and Qlikview BI Tool.

· Exposure to Database Design and Datawarehousing.

· Thorough understanding of Software Development Life cycle.

I would be happy to discuss the role in detail over a telephonic conversation.

Kindly get in touch with me on +91 22 6712 8438 or drop me a mail on a.awasthi@huxley.com preferably with your updated CV to take the discussion further.

Also feel free to recommend your friends and colleagues for the same.

Note: This role advertisement has been sent as part of a keyword search to identify interested, active and relevant candidates. If the role doesn't directly match your skill set, level of seniority or interest, then please disregard this email or feel free to pass on the details to anyone that may be interested or relevant, Alternatively, if you are looking for opportunities and this is not the right role for you, send us your updated profile and we will be in touch for relevant opportunities.