QlikView Developer Job Opportunity!
This is a 4 month contract position located in Waukegan IL, USA.
Please email your resume as soon as possible if you are interested.
NOTE: pay rate range is $ 58.50 - $ 67.50 / hour
No Corp-to-Corp and No 1099
NO remote or telecommute options
Must reside in the U.S.
- Responsible for end-to-end design and development of QlikView-based reporting applications, built from existing data warehouses.
- Performs Unit Testing.
- Publishes applications to a clustered, enterprise QlikView 11 environment.
- Conducts user acceptance testing.
- Provides production support, including working with internal clients to identify issues and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates and documents technical design specifications and test scripts.
- Provides approval for other project documentation.
~ Two or more years experience developing in QlikView
~ Experience developing in QlikView 11
~ Strong User experience skills
~ Experience with a code change control system (such as MKS Integrity or other)
~ Proficiency in SQL
~ Fast learner with strong analytical and problem solving ability, creativity and insight, strong achievement focus and commitment to deliver results
~ Excellent communications skills with demonstrated clarity in spoken and written words
~ Ability to work well as part of a large team.
Preferred Qualifications: (but NOT required)
• QlikView Developer Certification
• Familiarity with QlikView Publisher and QlikView Management Console
• Experience with Oracle, Teradata, and SQL Server
• Experience with Pharmaceutical sales data
Anyone who is interested please forward your contact information and a current resume to Kim Rice at firstname.lastname@example.org