BravePoint Inc., an established, longstanding provider of enterprise systems, Web and business intelligence solutions is seeking an innovative, self-motivated, and creative QlikView Consultant / Developer experienced in defining and building key performance indicators, as well as architecting QlikView deployments.
Duties and deliverables include design, development, and implementation of end user KPIs such as dashboards, reports, score cards etc. Acrhitect QlikView deployments keeping in mind future scalability and appyling best practice methodologies. This position will fulfill functional, business and user requirements while maintaining best practices as the primary goal. This position requires interaction with multiple internal and external clients.
- Work independently or within a small team with a focus on helping clients formulate proper business concepts, interface design and content presentation
- Develop QlikView scripts to extract and load source data
- Define site navigation and create interaction models for both internal and external clients
- Assist in the creation of requirements and functional specifications.
- Develop the presentation layer of the solution as outlined in the statement of work.
- Design the overall deployment architecture. We service large clients, so experience with large datasets and scalability is crucial
- Accredited undergraduate degree in business or information technologies
- Strong SQL Query building skills (3+ years)
- Strong HTML and CSS Skills
- Ability to design interactions to meet user's needs by balancing business drivers and technical constraints
- Excellent organizational and communication (oral and written) skills
- Able to work proactively, autonomously, and with other team members
- QlikView Experience
- Consulting Experience
- Data Warehouse Design and Creation
- ETL Experience
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
BravePoint offers an excellent compensation package, career growth potential, flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with an industry leader. Only local candidates will be considered initially. No third parties please.
EEO AA M/F/H/V
5000 Peachtree Ind Blvd
Norcross, GA 30071
Fax: (770) 449-9003