Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cascade selection

Hi guys,

I would like that a value would be selected when I select a value in another field but in only one sheet. I suceed to do that to the whole document but not for only one sheet. I tried to use getActiveSheetID in this way :

=if((GetActiveSheetId()='1' and GetSelectedCount(num_annee)), '(' & Concat(DISTINCT num_annee= , '|') & ')')

but it does not work.

Thank you for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Selections are applied document-wide unless you define alternate states and assign those to the sheets. That only works in QV11 and newer. A selection in a listbox (or other object) in an alternate state only affects objects in the same alternate state.

You can create alternate states on the General tab of the document properties window. You can then assign them to objects, like sheets, on the General tab of the properties window of the object.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Selections are applied document-wide unless you define alternate states and assign those to the sheets. That only works in QV11 and newer. A selection in a listbox (or other object) in an alternate state only affects objects in the same alternate state.

You can create alternate states on the General tab of the document properties window. You can then assign them to objects, like sheets, on the General tab of the properties window of the object.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand