0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2013 9:46 AM by Paul Damen RSS

Multiple criteria in if statement

Paul Damen

All,

I want to compare letters between weeks in a table and the result should be an arrow. I have 3 letters R (red), A, (amber), G (green). These are loaded for a list of projects every week. Now I have a straight table containing the projectname and behind the project name I need to see an red arrow if the value is worse compared to last week, a green arrow if the value is better then last week. This needs to be done for 5 area's (Overall, Scope, Time, Budget and Quality)

So for example I have Project 1 which looks like this:

Week 27:          Week 28:         

Overall: R          Overall: G

Scope: G           Scope: G 

Time: G             Time: G

Budget: G          Budget: G

Quality: R          Quality: R

So in my table the project should look like this:

Overall               Scope               Time               Budget           Quality

Project 1:     Green Arrow     Green Arrow    Green Arrow   Green Arrow   Green Arrow 

How can I make an if statement which compares the letter for this week compared to the letter of last week and then returning the picture (the last part I now).

The problem is I need to compare 2 fields which in my opnion looks like this: Week = vWeek and Overall = Red, compared to: Week = vWeek -1 and Overall = Yellow.

Could you guys help me how to accomplish this? Hope my explanation is clear.

Regards,

Paul