This monday my hard disk crashed with all the qvw's on it. Although I can access and explore the files, I can't open them in QlikView anymore. The files are quite small (200 kb). However, they contain a lot of intelligent scripting which I definitely need to recover.
I tried the load without data option but it doesnt help.
I get several different messages for different files. One is the standard "can't open document" but sometimes qlikview opens the file with the file wizard. This wizard wants to create a load statement with all kinds of weird computerized language (e.g. !@#$%^&*()_DFGH$%^&*IOJHGR%^Y&).
I also tried the binary load but that doesnt help either.
All helpful suggestions are very welcome!