In what concerns removing the AJAX toolbar, I tried both the document extension and editing de opnedoc.htm file again. The toolbar is still there, no matter what have been done (note that I clean regularly my browser's cache in order to avoid using previous versions of the file).
Have you got any ideas on how to solve this issue?
Despite believing it is not the case, I might be doing something wrong ou perhaps missing some step... Anyway, I have no ideia where.
Thanks in advance,
Thank you, Bill
In the last week, there were other issues not related with QlikView that I had to take care of.
Back to the Ajax toolbar problem, I believe I understood your point. So, after uninstalling the nobar extension, I installed it again, this time assuring that it was firstly installed in the Client (C:\Users|[user]\AppData\Local\Qliktech\Qlikview\Extension\Document) and only then in the Server (C:\Program Data\Qliktech\Qlikview Server\Extension\Document).
After that, I opened some .qvw files and, under "Settings -> Document Properties -> Extensions", I activated the nobar extension.
I was expecting that when I entered the website where those .qvw are shown, the toolbar had disappeared. However, it is still there - for files with "hide tabrow" option activated or not.
I don't know exactly the explanation, but today, as I accessed our online dashboards, the toolbar had finally disappeared.
@ Bill: your help was very important; thank you so much! In fact, I did as you explained and that came to work. I only don't understand why has the bar disappeared today, as I proceeded to the modifications two days ago, apparently without success.
Once again, thank you.