Opera is a fast growing management consulting firm with offices in New York, London, San Diego, Shanghai and Delhi. We provide profit enhancement services to our clients including Fortune 500 companies and other international large and mid-sized organizations. Our practice areas include Supply Chain Optimization services, Marketing services, Credit & Collections services and Re-engineering consulting services.
We are currently looking for talented individuals for the position of Research & Data Analysts for assisting our consulting teams on data analysis and market research assignments.
Job Location : Noida, Delhi/NCR Region, India
Research & Data Analysts work closely with on- and off-shore (in US, Europe, etc.) consulting teams, working on defined pieces of data analysis/analytics.
The candidate should have strong Technical expertise skills in Qlikview Development.
This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
· Team lead for large teams or managing one customer with multiple projects
· Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
· Responsible for Status reporting.
· Responsible for guiding the development team.
· Responsible for estimation, planning and execution - with specific focus on requirement analysis and design
· Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state
· Technical problem solving skills
Work Experience: 2-4+ years of experience
Academic Qualifications: Masters or Bachelors in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or Economics
· Developer with 3+ years of experience
· Atleast 2+ years of experience in Qlikview
· Ability to design and develop Qlikview application on his own
· Good communication and coordination skills with offshore and Customers.
· Minimum Bachelor"s Degree or Equivalent.
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
* Spend Analysis/ Procurement domain experience
If interested, please revert with your updated CV and fill out the following info - -
Years of Experience:
Sr Corporate Recruiter