Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to filter data before the load statement. Filter data according to heirarchy.

Let me explain through an example:

I have few sales rep. Each sales rep has 3 levels of managers. First Line Manager, Second Line Manager and the ThirdLine Manager.

I have a unique Id for sales rep for logging in to qlikview. I want that the sales rep should see only the data that relates to his ID. If I give the filter condition as Load * from Table where ID=Qvuser(), It gives me the correct data once. Now If I login using other user. It displays the same data until I reload the data. I dont want to reload the data on each login as the data is too much. How can I implement it in section application part.

Any Solution will be appreciated.

Secondly, I want to have a heirarchy that sales should not see the details of Managers. When First Manager logs in he should see his and data of all sales reps under him. Second Line Manager can see FL managers and Sales Reps and so on. Can this be implemented before load option.
Please provide me a solution for it.

Section Access;

Directory;

LOAD USERID,

ID

FROM

Try.xlsx

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet3);

Section Application;

LOAD ID

FROM

Try.xlsx

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet3) where ID =Lower(QVUser());

MainTable:

LOAD ID,

Sales Rep Data, FLManger Data, SL ManagerData, TL manager Data

FROM

Try.xlsx

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1) where ID=lower(QVUser());      //If I give this condition I have to reload the data on each login.

0 Replies