Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jedgson
Creator
Creator

Y axis alignment

Hi,

Does anyone know how to allign the left and right y - values so that when a grid is displayed the horizontal lines for each are in the same place.

From the below I would like the 50 (on the left) to align to the 0.5 (on the right) etc...

Untitled.png

Regards

Jay

2 Replies
pennetzdorfer
Creator III
Creator III

Did you try to assign static Min/Max/Step? (Chart Properties > Axes tab)

Regards,

Florian

jedgson
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Florian,  I did try that however my min/max/step had to be dynamic.  I was writing a response to your post and got thinking of this and came up with a solution using the min/max/step as you suggested however using an expression to calculate the values.

One of the issues was that the figures for the expression in the image I posted can change and therefore the min/max values change and the number of steps would change.  Another problem I had was that I had other expressions in the same chart that where hidden with a conditional show and the min/max values for these where also completely different.

Thanks for your response anyhow as it made me think a bit more about what I was doing.

Jay