It seems the username is not correctly getting passed (USER A).
To ensure this is the problem try this verification,
Give authorization to all users for the particular document you are trying to access from SP site and try accessing now from another machine.
If this is giving you document now, you can assure that the user name passed is wrong.
Please test this and post the result.
Thanks for your quick response
I think your guess is correct but I do not know what should I do.
Please pay attention to the result:
I tried to do your suggestion I created two user, User A and User B and both of them have access to the sample qlikview Document.
first: I created the SharePoint page with qlikview webpart with user A then I sign in as a different user in SharePoint and sign in with user B but unfortunately I see this error again "failed to open the document, you don’t have access to this document"
Note: I was login to this machine (SharePoint server) with user A
Then I log in to this machine with User B and login to the SharePoint site with user B too and I could see the webpart correctly (the webpart was created by user A)
Second: I see this massage "failed to open the document, you don’t have access to this document" for both user A and B from other machine even if I logged in with this user in this machine.
Thanks a lot
I set the all user in authorization tab for the sample document in QMC and I could see the webpart correctly for all users with different machine,
we know the problem, now what should I do and what's your suggestion.
when I set all users or all authenticated user in authorization tab in QMC everything is ok in different machine, because qlikview receive “NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON” (the result of osuser() function ) user and show the object in webpart but when I set name user and access the document to the user A & B both of them can see the webpart in SharePoint server successfully but it’s not possible to see the result in other machine with these users.
Now I need help to find out the solution to pass the correct user name to the qlikview server.
Thanks for your helpful suggestion