4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2013 9:53 PM by Luis Armando Molina RSS

Qlikview was reset by itself?

First of all thank you for taking your time to look at my question and help me with my questions.

I'm new to Qlikview, I work for a company where I'm working with some Qlikview documents, the other day everytime I tried to load the data it just froze, so everytime that happened I just went to the task manager and killed the process, but the other day I did that and it kind of asked me what language did I want as it was the first time I was using qlikview.

Then told me that I didn't create my own files, I guess that happened because some how for some reason it started as if I was a new user, my question is, if I just restored the files that I didn't create(according to qlikview) then loaded it and paste it in the path were Managers see the files will they be able to see them?, I asked because they needed something right away so I just published that, but wasn't sure if they would be able to see it after this happened.

The only thing I want to know if the user(not the ones that create the qvd files, I mean the ones that go to the link and see they information, I want to know if they'll be able to see it.

Best regards.