• “Business & Marketing Analyst” position on a growing and dynamic Enterprise Marketing team within High Tech Industry. Position's role is critical in measuring, analyzing, and reporting results to drive informed, fact-based business decisions and to drive improved performance and results.
• Translate business specifications into Qlikview requirements. Design, build and maintain QlikView reports to user specifications.
• Ensure Quality and accuracy by preforming assurance steps on processed data and identifying data anomalies
• Assist in designing and presentation of ROI effectiveness of Marketing expenditures to enable better decision making.
• Perform ad hoc business analysis for major initiatives and programs. This often involves starting with a fairly undefined problem and requires identifying trends, issues, data sources, executing queries and providing recommendations.
• Execute ongoing performance metrics for management reporting.
• Data driven individual able to perform complex queries to support business decisions.
• Ability to summarize key observations and recommendations for actions.
• 3-5 years experience w/ complex query tools (Seibel, Business Objects, etc)
• Minimum 2 years Qlikview developer and designer experience is required
• Hands on professional with thorough knowledge of Qlikview scripting, advanced GUI development in Qlikview and In depth Qlikview Publisher knowledge being beneficial
• Posses strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Power user of Excel, Access and Powerpoint
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Financial modeling and understanding of business processes
• Ability to clearly communicate and represent data using the appropriate charts and graphical format for consumption by executive management
• Excellent project management & organizational skills a must
• Extreme attention to details and a passion to produce a quality product
• Ability to solve problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment
• Experience in developing analytical measurements and metrics highly desired
• Able to work proactively, autonomously, and with other team members
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision, show initiative and willingness to ‘get the job done’ with a sense of urgency
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• BS in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or Economics
Mentor Graphics | HR Program Manager-Staffing
EDA tools | Pre-Si design & verification tools
IC place and route | PnR Division
IC layout | Custom IC, FPGA, ASIC
Functional / Physical Design & Verification
Office: 503 685-1663 | Cell: 503 926-3139