Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

License

Hi All,

I have a question regarding License information.

I am adding users to a security group and adding that group to an application in QMC. So once a specific user left that company and I am deleting the user from that security group will the license allocated for that specific user also get deleted or we have to manually go and delete from the Assigned users??

Thanks,

Leni Balakrishnan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You need to manually delete the license assigned to that user.

Once you delete the license, it will be quarantine for 24 hrs and then it will be available to reassign to other user.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You need to manually delete the license assigned to that user.

Once you delete the license, it will be quarantine for 24 hrs and then it will be available to reassign to other user.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the reply

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

1. If You clear the license information manually from then it will take 24 hour to clear the history and you can reassign the license after that.

2. If you do not clear the license and if user have cleared from his side then it will take 29 days to reflect the change.

So As Kaushik said, it is a good option to delete/clear the license manuallly from your end.

Thanks,

D J