1. The QVS does not deal with reload of task. The service responsible for reload/distribution of task is QDS .
2. It's depend on your QMC settings and the server capacity that how many task you can run parallely(max I think is 20 and in normal case it will 9).
3. If the number of task is more then the expected By QMC (according to settings) then the extra task will be in waiting and if some task complete then the task which is present in pipeline will execute .
4. The waiting time is 45 minitue , if the QV engine is not allocated within 45 min then the task will fail automatically.
If you dont have publisher then you can schedule the task in server itself.
There are multiple ways in which the reloads can be setup.
1. starting the reloads based on a specific time.
2. starting the reloads if the previous reload has been completed.
3. creating multiple dependency for the reloads.
There is usually a limit to the number of parallel reloads which is 9. if you want more parallel reloads then you have to increase the HEAP memory. (But the maximum you can go to is the no. of cores the server has)
Thank you very much Vicek!
I ,don't clear what is the function about the publisher , can you have a teaching to me?
if i have 2 server S1 and S2,. there have a QVW file in hard drive of S1, but I want release it by S2. if limit about publisher ?
publisher.bmp 2.1 MB