Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

DistributionService goes up and down after upgrade.

Hi!

Yesterday I upgrade an environment from Ver10 to 11.2 Build 12018 (Server&Publisher)

Now I have a big problem with the DistributionServices.

The Windows Services is up and running but It frequency get Disconnected in the QMC. It pends between Running and Disconnected in intervals (a few seconds) without doing anything on the server.

If I look in the event viewer I get TimeOut error after the upgrade but I can't find same message before the upgrade. I think this behaviour also is the reason why I have a lot of error during the nights Reload and Distributions

The LEF fil is updated and up to date.

Any Ideas where to start debug?

Error.PNG.png

EventLog.PNG.png

Msg.PNG.png

Runnings in a VM-environment on AMD processor and NUMA

Perf.PNG.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Probably my fault

Because the server was changed from 8 cores to 16 i also change to allow 12 QlikView engine instead of earlier 8.

Have found information and also talk to QlikTech. If the number of QlikView engine is set to over 10 the register needs to been changed manually.

I have change back to 8 and now it seems to been running ok.    

View solution in original post

1 Reply
antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Probably my fault

Because the server was changed from 8 cores to 16 i also change to allow 12 QlikView engine instead of earlier 8.

Have found information and also talk to QlikTech. If the number of QlikView engine is set to over 10 the register needs to been changed manually.

I have change back to 8 and now it seems to been running ok.