Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Different fonts in the the same textbox

Hi

I would like to create a textbox with two different fonts in it. I don’t want to create two text boxes since this would not look as nice (as crap actually). And wonder if there is a way in the expression to define different font in the similar way as you do number formatting.

Happy for any help. 

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

This isn't possible directly in qv, but the textbox-extension from Stefan Walther could be work for you:

http://www.qlikblog.at/1579/qliktip-39-displaying-html-content-minimalistic-htmltextbox-object-exten...

- Marcus

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi!

Why is it look like as crap?

If you create two text boxes. The second one have no boarders and is transparency.

Skärmklipp1.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, the text can often change depending on the data and the box moving. The example that you made looks good though. Also if you want to move objects you have to move several object at the same time etc. I dont know if there is a grouping function in QV. I am relatively new with the system.

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You can't group this. But if you should move them. "Paint" the object, all "painted" objects is moved big steps with the Ctrl+Shift+Arrow key. Small steps with Ctrl+Arrow key. Or just use the mouse to move them.

I'm very often use different types of layer and transparency object. But i agree. I really miss this functionality. Maybe in QlikView Next.