Hi!

Is it possible?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You could do one of two quick things, depending on how you want this information to be presented:

• Tell the QVS to export license information as XML too by adding PgoAsXMLAlso=1 to Settings.ini and restarting the QlikView server. The CallData.pgo file will now have an XML cousin that can be processed in QlikView, or
  • Use David Fosters License Analyser (see http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-4774) to graphically display License Assignment and all sorts of statistics.

Luck,

Peter

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Not applicable

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You could do one of two quick things, depending on how you want this information to be presented:

• Tell the QVS to export license information as XML too by adding PgoAsXMLAlso=1 to Settings.ini and restarting the QlikView server. The CallData.pgo file will now have an XML cousin that can be processed in QlikView, or
  • Use David Fosters License Analyser (see http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-4774) to graphically display License Assignment and all sorts of statistics.

Luck,

Peter

MarcoARaymundo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

OK. But which folder is this file CallData.pgo?

Not applicable

Marco,

check the system tab in QMC click QlikView Server and choose the folders tab on the right side.

look for root folder.

Not applicable

the folder that you specify on this path that I mentioned earlier

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

For your comfort, download and open the License Analyser document (see link above). The last sheet has extensive configuration details which make for an easy install.

The License Analyses depends on the same XML trick. And it works like a charm almost out of the box.

Good luck,

Peter

MarcoARaymundo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Peter, but the link is missing.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

With "(see link above)" I meant look in my previous post.

Here you go: License_Analyser_K3FDS.qvw

Luck,

Peter

MarcoARaymundo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Peter, thank you.

I had already downloaded this app.