Mentis Systems is currently looking for a talented & highly motivated QlikView Administrator to be part of the support and operations team for our Downtown Bellevue Travel Client!
This Administrator will be responsible for the, implementation, analysis, design, development, administration and support of the Qlikview systems suite of products (QlikView Developer, QlikView Server, Publisher and QlikView Enterprise Management Console).
• Install and configure QlikView Server and Publisher
• Provide administrative services
• Define best practices for QlikView development and deployment and create reusable templates
• Manage security for all QlikView applications
• Assist developers with troubleshooting and offer development improvements
• Develop QlikView applications as required
• Understand business processes, how the application supports the business processes and apply this knowledge to best solve problems
• Participate in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of Qlikview suite of products.
• Provide training and documentation for supported applications.
• Assist with performance and tuning of QlikView applications
• Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution based on best practices and application functionality with minimal direction.
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues. Environment monitoring – pro-active monitoring to ensure performance on the server
• Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team
• Maintain knowledge on the latest BI technology and best practices
• Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field)
• 5+ years QlikView experience including design, development, installation/configuration, data management, administration and support.
• Experience with QlikView version 11 preferred
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns (Dashboards, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Metadata)
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
• Working knowledge of relational database platforms like Oracle, DB2, Teradata or MS SQL Server
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong skills in User Interface design, Analytical, Problem solving and Quantitative skills