The section access code is like this:
The security .qvd contains all the Security keys formed using Autonumnberhah128(field1,field2,field3,field4,field5)
All these NTNames have access 'User'
there also Admins who have full access *
We haven't enabled strict exclusion as it causes some issues for Admin users
A good approach to figure out what is being reduced too far for certain users, or is just missing altogether:
- Disable "Data Reduction based on..."
- Put the Section Access; statement in comments.
- Reload in your desktop (not on the server).
- Put a list box on a sheet that displays NTNAME.
- From this listbox, select a value that corresponds to a user with data problems.
- Follow all links and associations.
Is the required data present? Does everything turn out to be ok? Or are there problems with those same associations?