JOB SUMMARY: Incumbent will formulate and define specifications and development of Qlikview models, to work as part of a team with influence across a larger organization
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Research, construct, develop, and test complex models
2. Analyze users’ needs and design models as necessary.
3. Maintain all existing models
4. Evaluate new and existing designs and logic to improve.
5. Perform Technical Review of requirements. Analyze source data and provide gap analyses.
6. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works with some supervision to construct and develop complex models, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish business requirements. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. The incumbent is required to have ongoing direct contact with end users and managers until the business requirements are met. Work will be done in iterative fashion with project owners.
Will be responsible for expanding the company’s business intelligence capabilities by: improving existing load scripts and dashboards,
• developing new dashboards,
• working directly with business owners to elicit requirements,
• build applications, and
• review with end users.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
A good working knowledge and experience with Qlikview and Microsoft SQL including a good understanding of:
• data mapping,
• data migration,
• decision support systems,
• relational and dimensional modelling.
Skills required are as follows:
Design and build BI dashboards using Qlikview
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
• Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
• Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
• Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office.
Total Cost to Company R130 000.00
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply with an up to date CV
If you have not had a reply within 10 working days of submission, please consider your application as unsuccessful